Can Hydrocodone addiction treatment help me stop using drugs?

Hydrocodone treatment will be nescessary if you wish to overcome hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is derived from the opiates Codine and Thivaine. It is found in capsule, tablets, and syrup.The most common name for these tablets is Vicodin and is most often prescribed for pain in 5 to 10 mg tabs.Hydrocodone is stronger than codine and about one tenth as strong as morphine or dilaudid.

                                            Vicodin ES



There is however the potential for addiction with all forms of this drug. This would be confirmed by the large increase in sales to people who are abusing this drug and the number of addicts who enter hydrocodone treatment each year.

Vicodin with hydrocodone is a schedule III any thing above 15 mg is considered a schedule II. If you are using anything above 15 milligrams you should be very careful because taking high amounts of this drug will lead to a tolerance for the drug as well as hydrocodone addiction when this occurs it is time for the addict to enter hydrocodone rehab.

Taking excessive amounts of vicodin can cause liver damage because of the amount of acetaminophen in them. One problem is that younger drug users do not have the knowledge that this drug contains acetaminophen. It is thought that more than 5000 mg a day will defiantly cause liver problems.

I don't understand what the deal is with that I wanted to know every thing there was to know about every kind of pill that would get you high.

Once I found out everything I needed to know I used them regardless of the precautions.
It is strongly recommended to avoid alcohol while taking any hydrocodone product too. This intensifies s the effect and can cause overdose.

Have you ever wondered if drug treatment can help you stop using drugs?

OK now to the good part. If you are addicted to hydrocodone then help is available for you. One place for this would be hydrocodone treatment. I have kicked a severe hydrocodone habit in my using days similar to this.

When you decide to stop using hydrocodone be prepared to go through hydrocodone withdrawal These can be managed in hydrocodone treatment. If you go to this type of rehab you will be medically detoxed by a supervised staff of trained professionals.



Hyrdocodone addiction symptoms


Here are some of the things you will go through this is why I would strongly recommend hydrocodone addiction treatment. I mean this is what I have done but you can certainly opt for kicking hydrococone at home.

Yawning - this will happen every few minutes as a symptom of withdrawal

Sweating - and also chills

Nausea - upset stomach

Vomiting - don't eat too much or too fast

Diarrhea - take some immodium for this

Pain - all over body aches

Leg restlessness - stops you from sleeping

Irritability - not much you can do about this

Anxiety

Try a Benadryl, 50mg every 4 hours for this

In my opinion the use of this drugs is very dangerous and I would begin my search for a hydrocodone addiction treatment center that also follows up on your detox from hydrocodone with residential treatment. This is very important part of your recovery because you will learn how to avoid the temptation to use drugs.

They will probably use suboxone for your detox. This drug seems to work well for hydrocodone withdrawals you will not even feel sick or maybe a little. Once you actually get out of treatment you will have to take action right away. Do not hesitate here or you will relapse.

Start by going to NA or AA meetings do 90 in 90. I am not suggesting that you do anything that I have not personally done myself.

Everything I have mentioned so far I have been there and done that. One thing I can say for certain is that as far as getting help for my was one of the best things I have ever done.

While at the meetings you may feel uncomfortable just getting out of hydrocodone treatment and not yet adjusted to the meetings. Don't sweat it I felt this way too most of us do. What you want to do is share about being uncomfortable. By sharing what we think and feel helps to break down the cycle of addiction that has kept us imprisoned most of our lives.

I am not saying this is going to be easy but it can be done living one day at a time. That fraise right there live one day at a time used to drive me nuts!! I could not stand it and did not understand how people could live like that. I thought what about the future you all said that was going to get better. I could not grasp that it is OK to plan for the future but to live for today and do not plan the outcome.

What we are trying to do here is form new habits our old habits did not work for us any longer like that's why we decided to find a new way to live.

The getting and using and finding new ways and means to get more became too much for us.Then I decided it was time to stop using hydrocodone.

Good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment