help stop Heroin withdrawal



Have you ever been sick like this cat is? I can see that he is going through what appears to be some serious Heroin withdrawal.?

Heroin Withdrawal is pretty tough without help It might not be a bad idea for him to check into heroin addiction treatment.

Then he can be put on a subutex or suboxone regiment to detox Alternative Maintenance Meds Opiate Addcition.

I think he is probably telling that chick I'm doing this for you baby. Only problem with that is that we must quit using heroin for ourselves.

I can't tell you the number of times I have told loved ones I would quit using and I really meant it at the time but the disease was like oh no your not.

I did finally figure out after a life time of trying that we have to want to stop using heroin for ourselves.

I believe that most heroin addicts are terrified of the thought of stopping for fear of the heroin withdrawal. I think Hollywood has a lot to do with this because anytime you see someone going through withdrawal in the movies it is indeed terrorizing.

It is not so bad depending on the manner in which you choose to kick heroin for instance; heroin cold turkey is a straight up bitch.

I mean you will have the shakes, cold sweats, cramps, insomnia, diarrhea, this is just a few of the things you will have to battle if you choose this method to stop using heroin.

So why not quit using heroin today is as good a day as any to get clean why wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment